Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thought to slave

What is anything, but anything I make belief
Tried of running in circles, spin out of real
Spiral in the sunlight, blind with the glare
Laugh about anything and run with despair
What is to learn from fallen trees that reach the sea?
When anything is anything, but nothing to keep

Travel the world on your one man horse
Close your mind to everyone you speak to off
Standing by your thought, close off the stars
Because anything is nothing unless it's yours
What's with the questions if you have your answers?
When nothing can detract from the narrow road you've discovered

What is anything, but anything you make belief?
Your straight line is wearing me off, boring me
Run away for you, smile, I love my unrealistic dreams
You push them down into haunted depths to sleep
What's to hear? What's to know? When the knowing is caged?
At least I dream and dream while you slave to kill my way

-A.Tulsiani

No comments:

Post a Comment