Saturday, December 19, 2009

What I am with you

Bit by bit you own me
Bit by bit you crawl through
Worm your way into me
Worm your way all through

Slowly take over my head
I might burst - it's all new
I've forgotten to be me
All I know is- what I am with you

My body's changing
Toes radiating - it's not fun
I dream in the day
Up all night, dreams won't come

So you're breathing for me
It's like my past just wasnt true
I've forgotten to be me
My only truth is- what I am with you

I'm buzzing all day
It's a high I never knew
Colors seems so faded
Without you I have no clue

Love this drug that has caught me
I've fallen predictably all along
By a ticket it's a string show
What I am with you is all I know

-A. Tulsiani

4 comments:

  1. "I might burst - it's all new
    I've forgotten to be me
    All I know is- what I am with you"

    so addicted. and so true..

    i love this one..

    n yes this does remind me a little bit of twilight and bella.

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? this is my least fav,,,, i have bad taste maybe ... lol

    ReplyDelete